Job Description - EU Trade Sales Executive
Major Markets: Europe Direct to Retail
Reports to: Trade Sales Manager
- Devising and implementing an appropriate Mantic sales strategy for each market, opening new accounts and supporting the development of existing accounts.
- Working with Distributors and Retailers, as appropriate, maximising geographic market coverage, sales and margin return.
- Regular in market and customer visits building relationships and the profile of the Mantic brand.
- Experienced sales professional with a proven track record in a related sales role
- A sales professional fluent in English and at least 1 additional foreign language e.g. German, French or Spanish, ideally more.
- An adaptable self-starter with a can do attitude, used to taking initiative
- Highly literate in Microsoft Office including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- A working knowledge of Sage (ideal)
- Developing sales with existing accounts
- Opening new accounts
- Overall growing turnover in each market
- Negotiable dependent on experience
- Personal Healthcare Plan
- Staff Discount
- Ideally degree educated
- Sales experience B2B
- Hobby experience desirable but not essential
CLOSING DATE: 29th January 2017
All applications should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Mantic Games, 193 Hempshill Lane, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8PF.