Job Description - UK Trade Sales Executive
Major Markets: UK & Ireland
Reports to: Trade Sales Manager
- Devising and implementing an appropriate Mantic sales strategy for the UK & Ireland opening new accounts and supporting the development of existing accounts.
- Working with Distributors and Retailers, as appropriate, maximising geographic market coverage, sales and margin return.
- Regular in market and customer visits building relationships and the profile of the Mantic brand.
- Experienced sales professional with a proven track record in a related sales role
- An adaptable self-starter with a can do attitude, used to taking initiative
- Highly literate in Microsoft Office including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- A working knowledge of Sage (ideal)
- Developing sales with existing accounts
- Opening new accounts
- Geographic fill - developing the UK footprint of accounts throughout the UK & Ireland
- Overall growing turnover in UK & Ireland
- Negotiable dependent on experience
- Personal Healthcare Plan
- Staff Discount
- Ideally degree educated
- Sales experience B2B
- Hobby experience desirable but not essential
CLOSING DATE: 29th January 2017
All applications should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com or post to Mantic Games, 193 Hempshill Lane, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8PF.