From choosing your venue and game format, to making sure you have enough food and drink on hand, learn how to plan and deliver a top-notch tournament step-by-step.
Tips from Experienced TOs
Some of the world’s leading Kings of War tournament organisers share their experiences and offer-up some seasoned advice for newcomers.
We cover everything from escalation to ladder leagues, along with an experience system to give your event that added sense of progression.
Writing your Own Rules
Want to create new Kings of War content? We’ve set out some pointers on the best way to make or modify units, special rules, and scenarios with maximum compatibility.
All-New 2017 Rules
Get up to speed with the very latest Kings of War balance updates, along with brand new scenarios, spells and artefacts for the 2017 tournament season.
Download the digital edition of this rulebook from the Mantic Digital website. Save 20% on the cover price and get these great features:
- Shapeshifting digital books adapt to fit your ereader of choice. Read on mobile, read on tablet, read on desktop. The content auto-magically reflows and adapts, giving you an optimal experience on many devices.
- Digital table of contents – No more endless flicking through weighty PDF files. A simple tap tap of your casting finger and you will quickly get the information you require.
- Built in Glossary system, don’t know the meaning of a key term; tap the word and the tome will provide you with enlightenment. Or search and you will find what you are seeking
- Global header search – Search the entire book for key header terms and be instantly transported to that location.
- Living books – The latest updates, added for free to your books. End the tyranny of post-it notes and the margin scrawlers of biro.
To download the digital edition of this rulebook, head to the Mantic Digital website.