Firefight is a medium-scale skirmish wargame set in the same exciting universe. It goes deeper into the action, zooming in and allowing you to decide the fate of your soldiers in smaller conflicts. The game focuses on squad-based action and individual soldiers, where the stakes are desperate and every bullet counts.
Firefight uses the Warpath miniatures range and shares some core mechanics, however the gameplay is more focused on the fate of individual units to ensure you have a totally different sci-fi gaming experience.
This rulebook contains everything you need to know to play Firefight’s strategic skirmishes. Inside you will find:
- a new take on the Warpath rules, presenting a new challenge with a familiar starting point.
- detail-oriented mechanics to make every soldier count.
- comprehensive terrain rules that tie in with Mantic’s Battlezones scenery range.
- customisable character equipment to make your unit leaders stand out.
Download the digital edition of this rulebook from the Mantic Digital website. Save 20% on the cover price and get these great features:
- Shapeshifting digital books adapt to fit your ereader of choice. Read on mobile, read on tablet, read on desktop. The content auto-magically reflows and adapts, giving you an optimal experience on many devices.
- Digital table of contents – No more endless flicking through weighty PDF files. A simple tap tap of your casting finger and you will quickly get the information you require.
- Built in Glossary system, don’t know the meaning of a key term; tap the word and the tome will provide you with enlightenment. Or search and you will find what you are seeking
- Global header search – Search the entire book for key header terms and be instantly transported to that location.
- Living books – The latest updates, added for free to your books. End the tyranny of post-it notes and the margin scrawlers of biro.
To download the digital edition of this rulebook, head to the Mantic Digital website.