Deadzone just hit $1,000,000!
This is an incredible piece of news. Kings of War finished on $354,997. DreadBall finished on $728,985. We never knew whether Deadzone would get this far, but now we’ve passed the one million mark and the total’s still climbing.
To celebrate this milestone, we’re releasing the Deadzone Collector’s Edition book, a massive hardback containing all of the following:
- The Complete Deadzone Rulebook, featuring all of the core rules and campaign system
- The Complete Deadzone Short-Story Compilation
- The Complete Deadzone Compendium (including Solo Zombie Campaign, Solo Rules, Multi-mat, Multi-player, Zombie Rules, Strategy Guide, and a Painting Guide)
- A Unique Developer Diary written by Jake, with concept art and art.
- PLUS a Brand New Scenario using all of your mercenaries in a single mission: the 1 Million Credit Bank Raid!
There are loads more amazing stretch goals on the way, with Enforcer Sergeant Howlett coming up at $1,015,000.
It all ends at midnight tonight (BST), so get over to the Kickstarter page NOW and get pledging – this is one you don’t want to miss!