Mantic has once more teamed up with the Nottingham Jobs Fund (a programme that’s looking to create 400 jobs for 18+ year olds in Nottingham) to create another local employment opportunity!
This time we’re looking for an Apprentice Admin Assistant. If you’re interested, you’re a Nottingham resident aged 18+ and you’ve been claiming an out-of-work benefit for less than 12 months, you’re eligible to apply! Here’s what the job entails:
· Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
· Arranging travel, visas and accommodation:
· Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
· Dealing with incoming email, and post, and where appropriate corresponding on behalf of the manager;
· Taking minutes and chasing actions;
· Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
· Liaising with customers, suppliers and other staff.
· Good communication skills- verbal and written
· Good organisation and planning skills
· Flexibility and the ability to prioritise
· Proficiency in Word and some knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel
**beneficial but not essential: you would be a hobbyist or interested in board games
Location: Bulwell, NG6 8NG
Salary: 18-20 years old £4.98 per hour, 21+ £6.19 per hour
Once again, the recruitment process is being headed up by Nottingham City Council, so if that sounds like something you’d be interested in, head over to the Jobs Fund website for full details and instructions on how to apply!