Ahead of the launch of the hotly anticipated Dungeon Saga board game and other forthcoming projects, we are looking for an organised and passionate Graphic Design Manager to join our Creative Design Studio on a full-time, permanent basis.
An integral part of the team, the Graphic Design Manager would be responsible for:
- Delivering top quality graphic design on time and on budget.
- Designing and producing materials including books, game components and marketing collateral as lead designer.
- Working with the Studio Manager and Project Manager to schedule and deliver projects from start to completion, on time.
- Managing the Graphic Design Process, including scheduling, artists, freelancers, photographers and the in-house graphics design team.
- Maintaining quality standards and adhere to existing style guides to produce a uniformed appearance across the business.
- Developing a creative vision and style guide for new products
- Improving our communication with printers to ensure quality standards are maintained, and that proofs are organised and reviewed.
- Working with our translation and third-party media partners to ensure they get the files they need.
- Organising our photography, packaging and product libraries.
If this sounds like you then please check out the full job description here and apply now. Alternatively please share this post and help us spread the word. Many thanks!