In a distant future, unthinkably powerful mega-corporations own and govern entire planets outright, protecting their interests with vast, private armies. Now, an even greater danger is sweeping the galaxy - a hideous mutagen wiping out entire sectors of space. To stem the carnage, highly-classified Containment Protocols are enacted, blockading the infected system and wiping it from navigational charts forever. Here, with the veil of civilisation lifted, rival factions descend into furious conflict, each with a unique claim on the chaos of the Deadzone!
A tabletop wargame without the hassle, Deadzone strips away unnecessary complications leaving you free to enjoy the excitement and tactical depth of futuristic battle.
In this rulebook you will find:
- A streamlined and easy to learn set of rules with an emphasis on action
- A variety of challenging missions plus a full guide to running campaigns
- Detailed army lists for 7 factions as well as mercenaries
This set contains a 112 page hardback book.
Download the digital edition of the Deadzone 2.0 rulebook from the Mantic Digital website. Save 20% on the cover price and get these great features:
- Shapeshifting digital books adapt to fit your ereader of choice. Read on mobile, read on tablet, read on desktop. The content auto-magically reflows and adapts, giving you an optimal experience on many devices.
- Digital table of contents – No more endless flicking through weighty PDF files. A simple tap tap of your casting finger and you will quickly get the information you require.
- Built in Glossary system, don’t know the meaning of a key term; tap the word and the tome will provide you with enlightenment. Or search and you will find what you are seeking
- Global header search – Search the entire book for key header terms and be instantly transported to that location.
- Living books – The latest updates, added for free to your books. End the tyranny of post-it notes and the margin scrawlers of biro.
To download the digital edition of the Deadzone 2.0 rulebook, head to the Mantic Digital website.