SPECIAL NOTE: From March 2023, we are carrying out trials to reduce our shipping costs. You may see minor variations over this period as we review our systems, and with currency fluctuation. If you are experiencing any shipping issues, please contact [email protected] so we can assist you.
These rates apply to all Mantic Games orders (excluding Bulky Items) – please note that R.O.W. stands for the Rest of the World and applies to non-UK and non-E.U countries.
Tracking numbers can only be provided for orders shipped via courier.
Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Boxes. Orders to PO boxes will not be shipped, and we will need to contact you for a physical address.
Orders over a certain amount qualify for free shipping:
|Mantic Games Shipping Options||UK||Europe||USA||Canada||Australia / NZ||Rest of World|
|Standard Royal Mail (not tracked)||£6.00||€20||$20||$25||$30||$32|
|Qualifies for Free Shipping||Orders over £100||No Free Shipping||Orders over $200||Orders over $250||Orders over $250||Orders over $250|
For each free shipping threshold your billing address must also be in the same region
Unfortunately due to additional shipping costs, if you order from one of the following countries, your order will be charged extra for shipping.
Shipping cost of £40
Shipping cost of £25
|Additional charges if ordering in GBP from outside the UK (please order in USD)|
|Please be aware that we cannot offer the £100 sterling free shipping rate to customers outside the UK.|
|Our Standard Delivery Times worldwide:|
|UK||4-5 Working Days|
|EU||7-24 Working Days|
|Rest of the World||10-24 Working Days|
For shipping problems please note: Standard deliveries under 2kg are sent via standard mail that has no tracking. For UK mail it normally takes between 2-5 working days, but please note that the postal service are very busy and this may delay it further. For overseas mail it normally take between 7-24 working days. Please note from our understanding all shipping (especially internationally) has been busy since early 2020 and this is causing delays. Please understand that this is out of our control, but we will do our best to help and advise where we can.
Any pre-orders will either be despatched as soon as we receive the products in our warehouse or on the shipping date as described on the product page. Please note that any order that includes a pre-order item will be held until the item becomes available.
Please log in to your account for more information.
DUTIES AND TAXES
Please ensure to check with your local customs office for any additional local duties, customs charges and/or import taxes that may apply to your shipment before placing any orders as you will be responsible for paying these fees. If a shipment is refused and returned due to unpaid fees then we will not be able to refund your order or send it again.
Please note that we can not ship to PO Boxes. Orders to PO boxes will not be shipped, and we will need to contact you for a physical address.
EU Shipping Information
The UK is no longer part of the EU, which means that additional steps must be taken to deliver products. This may result in some deliveries being delayed and companies reviewing how they handle data and duties.
Please note, the below is not just relevant to Mantic Games but could apply to many UK online retailers.
What is different now the UK has left the EU?
There are 2 major changes to the way the UK interacts with the EU when exporting goods post-Brexit, the data companies need to supply and the payment of VAT and duties.
- Exporters need to have an EORI number and supply HS codes, product value, product weight and product country of origin as a minimum on all shipments (in addition to the usual details).
- VAT and duty are now applied at the border as the goods enter the EU. This means that couriers have, in effect, needed to become customs brokers, paying the charges on behalf of the exporter then recouping those funds later.
What types of import classifications are there?
Broadly there are two shipping classifications that can be used to send goods, they may have different names, but DDU and DDP are the most common. Some couriers offer both options, some only one of the two. Please note we use DDP where available
- DDU – Delivered Duties Unpaid. If you have goods sent via this method, the END CUSTOMER is responsible for all VAT, duty and local charges. In theory, you should not have been charged any VAT when you purchased the goods as you will need to pay it when they enter the country.
- DDP – Delivered Duties Paid. Via this method, the seller collects VAT at the percentage applicable to your delivery address, Germany 19%, Denmark 25% etc. Plus any applicable duties.
What additional fees can I expect to pay?
Fees will depend on the shipping type and local tariffs:
- DDU – You will need to pay the import VAT, duties and local charges if applicable, the price you paid to the seller may not be the final amount needed to acquire the goods.
- DDP – The VAT and duty will have been collected at the point you paid for the items ready for the seller to reimburse the courier. You MAY still have a local handling charge as not all couriers deliver the “final mile”*.
It is possible you will still need to pay a duty depending on where the goods were manufactured. If you are ordering something that was manufactured outside of the EU or UK, duties may apply.
*The “final mile” is not literal, some couriers do not operate directly in a region so will hand your parcel to the local delivery service to get it to your door.
Will shipping my parcel take longer?
The time to pack your parcel is the same as normal, sending off all the data to a courier can take some companies longer due to the amount there is and the checks involved. After a parcel leaves the warehouse and is handed over to a courier, there are a number of new steps to go through at the border. Currently, parcels are taking longer to reach their final destination, 3-5 days extra is not unusual and even the fastest carriers are seeing delays.
There have been a lot of changes in the last few weeks, and the situation is ever-evolving, we will keep this page up to date with any new developments that could affect delivery.