Kings of War 2nd Edition is a hardback rulebook that contains the complete Kings of War history and rules. It features:
Rules written by Alessio Cavatore (Warhammer 40,000, Bolt Action) and the Mantic Rules Committee. Kings of War is a game for gamers, by gamers.
Compelling new background, art and photography that invoke a powerful realm of swords and sorcery.
Elegant easy-to-learn rules, balanced and playtested by the community for casual and tournament play.
New Magic Spells and Artefacts
Eleven Force Lists upgraded with new units, including Forces of the Abyss, Forces of Nature, Undead, Dwarfs, Elves, Abyssal Dwarfs, Goblins, Orcs, Ogres, Basileans and the Kingdoms of Men.
Download the digital edition of this rulebook from the Mantic Digital website. Save 20% on the cover price and get these great features:
- Shapeshifting digital books adapt to fit your ereader of choice. Read on mobile, read on tablet, read on desktop. The content auto-magically reflows and adapts, giving you an optimal experience on many devices.
- Digital table of contents – No more endless flicking through weighty PDF files. A simple tap tap of your casting finger and you will quickly get the information you require.
- Built in Glossary system, don’t know the meaning of a key term; tap the word and the tome will provide you with enlightenment. Or search and you will find what you are seeking
- Global header search – Search the entire book for key header terms and be instantly transported to that location.
- Living books – The latest updates, added for free to your books. End the tyranny of post-it notes and the margin scrawlers of biro.
To download the digital edition of this rulebook, head to the Mantic Digital website.