Within this book you will find the rules and army lists to allow you to play Kings of War with a range of different armies from across a wide swathe of history, from antiquity to the late middle ages. You can tailor your units with veteran abilities and even introduce mythical elements to your force. Existing players will also find some new ways to play. We sincerely hope you have great fun with it.
This book includes:
- The core Kings of War rules.
- 30 new lists for historical armies from Antiquity to the Late Middle Ages. Use a combination of a master list, themes and mercenary units to build your army.
- Veteran abilities to create unique units and represent elite fighters.
- New rules and scenarios.
- Add mythical units to recreate legends (or make new ones).
- Play your historical army against Kings of War fantasy armies!
128 Page Softback Book including Kings of War Core Rules and 30 Historical Army Lists
Download the digital edition of this rulebook from the Mantic Digital website. Save 20% on the cover price and get these great features:
- Shapeshifting digital books adapt to fit your ereader of choice. Read on mobile, read on tablet, read on desktop. The content auto-magically reflows and adapts, giving you an optimal experience on many devices.
- Digital table of contents – No more endless flicking through weighty PDF files. A simple tap tap of your casting finger and you will quickly get the information you require.
- Built in Glossary system, don’t know the meaning of a key term; tap the word and the tome will provide you with enlightenment. Or search and you will find what you are seeking
- Global header search – Search the entire book for key header terms and be instantly transported to that location.
- Living books – The latest updates, added for free to your books. End the tyranny of post-it notes and the margin scrawlers of biro.
To download the digital edition of this rulebook, head to the Mantic Digital website.