November’s Mantic Open Day will be held at our Nottingham Headquarters on Saturday 26th November – and there will be a very distinctive Walking Dead theme as the show will be the official launch party to celebrate the release of The Walking Dead: All Out War miniatures game!
Come and play the miniatures survival game with us, preview future expansion packs and take part in our activities that include the very popular Battlezones scenery building contest, seminars and painting contest (for real this time).
- Mantic Shop: Along with access to our full stock range, we will have some of our amazing new releases (more details nearer to the event), fantastic deals in our mystery bags, and the 2015 Necromancer event model will also be available on the day of you missed out last time.
- Show-Exclusive Minitaure: Included with every ticket!
- Painting Competition: Enter your masterpieces and be judged by the watchful eye of the Mantic Studio in our painting competition.
- Mantic Studio: You will get to see the latest miniatures, artwork and concept designs, and we have lot's planned for 2017 so there'll be plenty to see
- Games Arena: Along with the opportunity to try out some of our latest games, including The Walking Dead: All Out War and Warpath, we'll have some unique games to play on the day, that promise to be great fun. We'll have more details nearer to the day.
- Hobby Workshops: Pick up tips and tricks in our workshops to improve your hobby skills, we'll provide everything you need on the day
- Seminars: Find out about our latest projects and ask those burning questions. Along with Mantic CEO Ronnie Renton, we'll have special guests taking part in these exclusive seminars.
- And much more! We’ll keep you updated in the lead-up to the event via our newsletter, blog and Facebook, make sure you’re signed up so you don’t miss out on the latest news.
Ticket numbers are limited and the last Open Day sold out early, so to make sure you don't miss out get yours now.
NOTE: We do not send out tickets, please bring a copy of your order email, either digital or printed, on the day.