Mantic Games is a miniature and board games publisher based in Nottingham, UK. After launching in 2009, Mantic has produced best-selling titles, such as Kings of War, Hellboy: The Board Game and The Walking Dead: All Out War.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Creator!
Based at our Nottingham office and reporting to the Community Manager, the Digital Content Creator will be responsible for creating a range of engaging community content, including blogs, podcasts, videos and live streams. The role will also require you to work the occasional event in the UK.
This is a community-facing role (whether it be via the Mantic blog, videos or at events giving demos), to engage the community with interesting hobby content that inspires and excites. Working with the marketing team, the Digital Content Creator will be responsible for executing the digital content plans, with the aim to build up engagement with our audience, engage new audiences and increase traffic to the Mantic website.
- Work closely with the marketing team to deliver a digital content strategy, focused on written blogs and video content, in-line with Mantic’s marketing timeline.
- Produce digital content, marketing campaigns and events:
- Writing informative and engaging blog posts and news, creating visuals (where required).
- Creating and editing original video content, including unboxings, gameplay videos and live streams. Must be confident in front of and behind the camera.
- Attending events at Mantic headquarters and within the UK, which will include working at weekends
- Uploading social media posts to our social media channels.
- Increasing traffic to the Mantic website and followers across our social media channels.
- We want an individual that is passionate about tabletop gaming and will relish the opportunity to excite the community about Mantic releases new and old!
- The individual must be confident at producing a range of digital content, whether that be interesting blogs, engaging social media posts or informative videos.
- Having experience of live streaming is not required but would be advantageous.
- The individual must be a hobbyist that has a passion for Mantic and tabletop gaming in general.
- An understanding of current trends in content creation and social media. You’ll know what’s going to stand out online and drive people to the Mantic website to find out more.
HOW TO APPLY!
Email your CV, along with three ideas for blogs or videos (one idea must be a series of blogs or videos) and a covering letter explaining why you would be perfect for the role to [email protected] . If you have examples of any blogs or videos you have created, please make sure you include them in the email. The closing date for applications is May 31st, 2021.
Salary: £18,500k to £22,500 (depending upon experience), plus company benefits.