CUSTOMER SERVICES AGENT
Mantic Games is a miniature and board games publisher based in Nottingham, UK. After launching in 2009, Mantic has produced best-selling titles, such as Kings of War, Hellboy: The Board Game and Deadzone.
We currently have an opportunity for a part-time customer services agent (20 hours per week). Exact days and times worked are negotiable with the candidate.
Based at our Nottingham office, the customer services agent will be responsible for resolving support tickets and providing great customer service to Mantic’s customers around the globe.
- responding to customer service tickets via Freshdesk, within SLA and in a professional manner
- reviewing website orders and issuing refunds, where required
- creating customer service orders for missing bits, replacements or damaged items
- assisting in picking and packing orders for missing bits or replacements, alongside the warehouse team
- opportunities for overtime in other parts of the business, including the warehouse, on-site store or at events
- a knowledge of Mantic products is beneficial, as customers will often be asking about specific miniatures or games in the range
- good verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate with customers via tickets and with team members about potential problems
- maintains a professional and pleasant attitude when responding to customers
- able to make decisions quickly
- a good eye for detail
- computer literate, with experience of Microsoft Office. Experience of online support ticket systems beneficial, but not essential
- ability to multitask
Starting pay is £9.50 per hour, minimum of 20 hours per week (we’re flexible on those hours, to fit around your own schedule). To apply please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Use the subject ‘customer services application’.